Friday 26 April 2013

DJ Flow-Epic (Sampletastic Mix)

Remember when we said DJ Flow is going to be a producer to watch out for? Well, here's further proof of that with this wicked 92 hardcore style bad boy, the 'sampletastic reference is very apt as from beginning to end, the tune features an array of familiar sounds ranging from the Belgian techno style intro into the harder synths that were popular in tracks released on Production House and Reinforced. There is loads of great key changes through out  that keep things fresh, listening to this reminds me of my all time favourite DJ set from Dreamscape: Proof Of The Pudding by Ray Keith, in fact I reckon the dread would have given this a spin, I know I will be and mark my words, you're going to be hearing much more from this great up and coming producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment